What has happened?
It has been an incredible journey!
The past 11 months have been some of the most difficult, challenging, powerful, and life-changing months of my life. I have experienced the most real, Jesus-filled, practical-gospel fueled ministry I have ever been privileged to be a part of.
I have been on rescues that have saved lives.
I have seen God use the talents he’s given me to challenge hearts.
I have seen new life, the sadness of death, and I’ve had to bury a child.
Experiences never to be forgotten.
With these months of growth behind me, there are now new challenges as I move from full-time, support based ministry… to life back in the states.
What is next?
This next stage of life is exciting, and I have been waiting for an opportunity to share it with you all:
- My leave date from Guatemala is approximately November 15th.
- I will be moving to Providence, Rhode Island to take a staff position with Hope of Life International- the ministry I have volunteered for during the last year.
- My role will include: acting as the lead writer for the ministry, helping with marketing and branding, and being support staff for other ministry related projects and needs.
- I will be traveling back and forth to Guatemala on a regular basis to gather the stories and news I will need to do my job, and I’m so thankful for the opportunity to keep my feet on the ground down here semi-regularly!
What are the needs?
As many of you know, the Lord provided in big ways as I began my journey to being in full time ministry this year. Within the first month of arriving in Guatemala, my year was fully funded and I was able to put aside the monetary concern and pursue my responsibilities with a full focus.
However, as I head towards this transition, there are a few costs that I am asking for help with as I come out of full time ministry.
- I had to undergo multiple dental procedures over the last 3 months. While the cost is minimal compared to what it would be in the states- it was nearly $2,000 of dental work that was necessary. This was emergency cost not originally factored into my budget for the year.
- Travel expenses home: It will take about $1,000 to get me and my belongings home. I am hoping to purchase a ticket as soon as possible to avoid that being a higher cost.
- Anything additional would be an enormous help, as I will be looking for a place to live, changing my state of residency, and re-establishing myself in the states!
I cannot explain the blessing, support, and guidance that has been provided this year through my incredible community. You have sent notes, and care packages, and prayed daily, weekly, and monthly- and you have stuck with me each day as I did my best here.
Thank you for being a part of this journey.
Thank you for supporting me in prayer and financially.
Thank you for rescuing lives, for saving babies, for providing food, and for helping in ways you will never ever know.
You have changed the world this year.
If you are interested in supporting my move home, visit:
Or if you’d like more information on needs, prayers requests, or questions email: